Arizona Bartender License
Get an Arizona bartender license online!


Arizona Bartender License

Welcome to the Arizona Bartender License

website provided by (Professional Server Certification Corp)

  This course is approved by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control for the Arizona Title 4 Responsible Serving® of Alcohol requirements!

   Do you need a bartender license or alcohol seller training? You can train here online and print off your state-approved bartender license or alcohol seller certification instantly.

Arizona Bartender License
  Sign up for the course by clicking the Enroll button and choosing your course (click add to cart). Once you're signed up for the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol course (bartender license course), you'll receive a username/password by email that allows you to login and complete the course at your convenience.

In Arizona the technical term for a bartender license is a Title IV Server Permit. The AZ Title IV BASIC training will give you the training you need to act as a responsible server of alcohol and meets the Arizona state requirements for bartenders, sellers, servers, and managers!

Employer Account:
   If you are an employer and would like more information about getting your entire staff certified and trained at a reduced rate, please click below to learn more about our free Employer Account. Setting up an Employer Account allows you to train your staff at a lower cost and have total control over the process - view your employees' progress, print or archive their certificates, and much more. Click here to learn more.

Post a Response | Leave Feedback

*hidden from view

Web Posts

Lisa Sixta:
12-15-2021 11:25am

Title 4 Az
State of CA, Franchise Tax Board:
02-13-2020 1:46pm

No, it is a short class that you can take online. Getting a bartending license can be a little confusing, since there is the bartender training program, and there is the Responsible Serving of Alcohol program, plus if you are purchasing alcohol yourself, some states require an alcohol seller license. Here are the details. We have an online bartender training program that will teach you how to make the drinks, alcohol knowledge (flavors, colors, history), customer service, and the course provides hundreds of bartending tips, there is even an interactive game to get you used to working in a bar setting. Some schools refer to this as a bartender license. The Responsible Serving of Alcohol course has different requirements in each state, and this is commonly referred to as a state license. The goal of this course is to reduce underage drinking and drunk driving, so it does not teach bartending, but teaches intervention techniques to ensure customers get home safely. The third type is a license or permit to sell alcohol, which means you are registered with the state to purchase and then sell alcohol. Normally this is for a liquor store or bar, but sometimes bartenders set up one day parties, and the bartender purchases then sells the alcohol. In this case, the state would have to issue a license or alcohol permit.
Aaron Zgrabik:
02-13-2020 1:11pm

Do i have to attend a class or a university in order to get a Arizona bartending license?
State of CA, Franchise Tax Board:
09-23-2018 8:32pm

Each state has different requirements, and different laws on DRAM shop and closing time, etc. So each state requires a different Responsible Serving of Alcohol course. If you work as a bartender in more two states, you have to get licensed in both states.
Melissa J Lucas:
09-23-2018 8:21pm

I have a current and valid OLCC license, may I use it and bartend in Arizona, or because it's Oregon is it not recognized? My job is allowing me to bartend in Arizona now AND Oregon, Is there a license that coves more than one state? Like a floating bartender for The Hard Rock Café many states?
State of CA, Franchise Tax Board:
05-22-2018 4:36pm

In Arizona, you can take our online training to meet the requirements. There is manager training and employee training. As of this time, both are the same price, but the manager training has two extra lessons.
Michael Sheppard:
05-22-2018 1:41pm

Need to renew my license from USMC bar in Tucson, what do I need to do?
George Slowleigh:
03-08-2018 11:41am

Very informative. enjoyed, learned a lot.
State of CA, Franchise Tax Board:
03-23-2017 1:32pm

Arizona has three options for the state bartending license. 1. Bartending License / On-Premises Responsible Serving 2. Bartending License / Off-Premises Responsible Serving (off premise means consumption at home or away from the place alcohol was purchased) 3. Responsible Serving for Managers / Managing Responsible Servers The courses cover checking IDs and reducing drunk driving. The manager course is longer, and is for persons that are managing employees. If you would like to learn bartending, you can take an online mixology course from
Dorothy Metcalf:
03-23-2017 1:11pm

I would like to become certified to bartend in AZ.